Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas

I am so ixciteed for Christmas!  It is sutch an exciting holiday!  I made my Christmas list and I put lots of Playmobil down on it.  And it is ispecoully special because it is Jesus's birthday.  I love puting up the tree and decorating the tree.  I love making coockie's and singing Christmas songs.  I love getting presints and shopping for them too.  A few things I put on my Christmas list are lots of Playmobil, clothes for my Maplelea girl, games, books, and lots more.  I'm going to add more as I think of them.  I love siting with a bunch of Christmas food around me thinking of what Christmas means and talking to my parents and sisters.  I love Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. that's some of my favorite things too! I also like to go the christmas concerts as school and I know my kids like getting a goodie bag after their programs! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my most favorite part of christmas is you coming to see Nee Nee &Pa Pa on christmas day , eating candy and peanuts , cookies --- we are counting doen the days

    ReplyDelete