Saturday, October 20, 2012

L.C.S.

Now that we are in Winipeg I am in grade two.  The school that we go to is called L.C.S.   L.C.S. stans for Lindin Christian School.  L.C.S. goes up to grade twelve.  It is a really really really big school!  Sometimes I get lost!  My teatchers name is Mrs. Janzen.  Mrs. Janzen is a lot like Ms. Collins.  Mrs. Janzen is kind, sweet, funny and smart.  I am glad I got Mrs. Janzen.  Are class is called 2J beacause were in grade 2 and our teatchers name starts with a J.  In our class we sit at tables we hanve only 16 people!  I  have a few friends named Julieana and Emma and Tiana and Madison.  We have buddies and weer the big buddies for the kindergartin class!  I'm with a person from my class named Katlyn and our little buddie named Maggie so theres really two big buddies.  I think this will be a great year!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are liking school . Iam sure your school in BC was alot smaller. I enjoy reading your blog, love you NEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will be a great year! I am glad you made some friends in Grade 2. My Grade 2 teacher's name was Ms. Janzen, isn't that funny?! You must be getting excited for Halloween. I am going to be a viking!

    Love,
    Ms. Collins

    ReplyDelete