Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spelling Tests

At school we have spelling tests and we have seven levols. When we began our spelling tests my teacher Ms. Collins said that she icspecs the grade 2's to finish all of the levols and she doesint icspeced the grade 1's to finish all of the levols but she said that if the grade 1's want to pass  all of them you can. I am in a grade 1 and 2 split. I am on the last levol for the pree test I spelled 5 wrong and 4 right some of the werds were friend and different and favourite and school and people and actually and through and because and special. On the pree test I got favourite wrong and I got special right and I got because right and I got through wrong and I got different wrong and I got actually wrong and I got people right and I got friend wrong and I got school right. On the pree test I spelled favourite like this favrit and I spelled actually like this acshaly and I spelled through like this throu and I spelled friend like this freind and I spelled different like this diffrint and now I memorised them and I spelled all the rest of them right I am really ixited about the last spelling test! 












2 comments: