Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hats Off Day

Today we went to "Hats Off Day". At Hats Off Day thar is a porade and candy and it is really fun! Last year when it was Hats Off Day it was really sunny and we had to put sunscren on! But this year it is prity windey and cold but it's not raning and it's prity wowm. Ferst we found seats and Hannah was suposed to meat up with some of her freinds so she went off to find her freinds so it was just me Ellie mommy and daddy. Prity soon the porade started and thar were some prity cool flots! Soon we fawnd my freind Heloise's mom and Heloise's sister Amelie! Hafe way throu the porade we saw Heloise and her dad! We watched the porade together and we got lots of candy! After the porade we just walked around a little bit and then we wer geting hongry so we got our lunch. And then we walked around again just then my mom spoted a hair dresser and my mom has been wonting for me to get my hair cut and so have I, so we stepped in the hair place and I got my hair cut. After that we looked outsid and it was drisoling so we started to walk home but then it started to pour and we found a roof to get under. We herd litning it was so loud! I was kind of wered about Hannah but I'm sure she was ok. We wated for a long time for the ran to stop but it never stoped so then we wer just like hay why dont we just get really really wet so we got out of the under cover area and we started walking ... and walking ... and walking until we were almost home and it started to really pour and thar was lots and lots of litning we started to run home and we were finoly home. After a whil Hannah and her freinds were here! Hannah's freinds stayed for a little whil and then they left. It was a wild day!  


(My mom is typing the rest for me.)


These are the police.

These are the soldiers.


This is a Karate Kid.

This is me and Heloise.

These are the firefighters.

This is me and Heloise again.


Me holding Lexie.



Me getting a haircut.


This is me staying dry.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, your quite a writer! Do you like typing? or does mom do it for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a fun day Sash. Did you take a picture of your hair cut?
    a.c.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Auntie Corina. I added a picture of my hair cut now.

      Delete
  3. Dear Ang,
    I do write it all but it takes a long time to do it. I like typing.

    ReplyDelete