Saturday, September 7, 2013

Starting grade 3


This year I am in grade 3! My teachers name is Mrs.Moorhead. I am glad that I got her. She is really nice and funny and creative. My class is really good too. I have my friends from last year in my class this year and I have lots of other nice girls in my class too and there's some pretty good boys. Since I'm in grade 3 my class is upstairs. I like being upstairs. Three of my other good friends are in a different class. There grade 3 class is still on the main floor though so I can only see them at recess or at the end of the day. But that's better then nothing. We already had a spelling test on Friday. The words got harder and harder.

That was my favourite part of the day. I thought it was really fun. In grade 3 we also have to change for gym. We get 3 to5 minutes to change. I don't like changing for gym. I am so glad that we get to go back to school! Lots of people don't like school but I love it! My favourite subject is language arts, social studies and art because I like reading, writing and drawing. I think that this is going to be a really awesome year!





4 comments:

  1. love your blog --- nee nee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasha,
    I'm glad to hear that you like grade three. I do too!(And thanks for the complements, by the way.)
    Sounds like I'm going to need to find you harder and harder spelling words, since you like them so much:)
    I enjoyed looking at all of the pictures from your other posts, too. You've had lots of family adventures.
    See you tomorrow!
    Love, Mrs. M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like grade three and that you have a good teacher. That's pretty cool that she commented on your blog!
    a.c.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really enjoyed your blog. Since you're a student, you might be interested in some good education resources: Digital Learning and Online Tutoring. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete