Monday, May 28, 2012

The Green Couch

When my mom and dad got mareyed they bot a green couch. I really love that green couch. It is really soft and comferbol. My mom and dad naw think it is really ogly and they want to get rid of it. Me Ellie and Hannah all really love it and we dont want to get rid of it. So my mom and dad took a pitcher of the green couch and they put it on Craigslist. It is like Kijiji. Some people wanted to come and look at it so they came to our house to look at the green couch. So they came to our house to look around. We were eating supper when they came in. There was a hole grop of people thet came in. One of the boys mom was coming to Vancover so they were going to set up an apartmint for her to stay at. When they saw the couch they said yes right away. The couch was free but they also bot a carpit from us so in totle it was 50 dollers. So they put it in to their truck and they drove away. When they were gone I started to cry because I really love that green couch but my mom said that if no one came for the couch then we would put it in the domp! Then my dad said thet at least someone bot the couch insted of just throuing it in the domp. Then I stoped crying. And naw im not to sad anymore im just a little sad. Im going to miss that couch. I love that couch!



3 comments:

  1. It was a great couch! It's hard to say goodbye-even to a old green couch! I bet your new one in winnipeg is going to be awesome! Cozy and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was one comfy couch! I'm glad it went to a new home and not the dump.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when that couch was bought, and it was well before you were born. It had a great life at your house and it sounds like its going to a good home. I too will miss the comfy green couch Sasha.

    ReplyDelete